Barn Dog Boarding
Going away for the evening?
Need someone to care for your dog while you're gone?
Barn Dog's got you covered!
We offer overnight boarding, which allows your dogs to remain in a comfortable home away from home environment while you're away. In addition to our boarding services, daycamp is included in your dogs’ boarding experience!
Barn Dog Boarding offers large individual or double enclosures for your dog or dogs! Each enclosure includes, a raised aluminum bed, a warm blanket, and stainless steel food + water bowls. You are more than welcome to bring your dog's favorite bed, blanket, or toy for a more relaxed experience at our facility. However, it is not required.
Why Barn Dog Boarding?
- Friendly and professional staff on site 24/7
- Lots of love and attention
- Access to our spacious indoor and outdoor Daycamp play areas
- Indoor temperature controlled facility
- Individual sleeping enclosures
- Raised Aluminum chew-proof dog bed
- Options for double bunk enclosures for multiple dog households!
In order to keep all our playmates happy and safe, we require that your dog be up to date on all of the following:
- Vaccinated for:
- Bordetella (kennel cough)
- Rabies/Distemper (DHPP or similar)
- Heartworm Preventative
- Spayed or Neutered, if a 1+ years old
- Must be on a flea/tick preventative
- & Love playing with other dogs!
*Vet documentation will be required*
Please checkout our admissions page to begin the process before boarding with us!