Barn Dog Daycamp - Doggie Day Care
At Barn Dog Daycamp we have two indoor play areas and two outdoor fenced in play areas to allow your dog to play, run, and sleep! Daycamp dogs are separated into groups based on size, temperament, and energy level to ensure all dogs are able to play safely with one another. Dogs will be monitored 24/7 by a friendly and professional staff member.
Daycamp offers your dog the easy going farm life while you run errands, go to work, or head off on vacation. It's a safe and fun place to just let them burn off some energy, learn or improve social skills and alleviate boredom-motivated behaviors, such as excessive barking or chewing.
- Provides plenty of exercise to maintain a healthy weight and energy level
- Separated play areas based on size and temperament
- Spacious indoor and outdoor play areas
- Improves socialization with other dogs and people
- Relieves boredom, anxiety, and destructive behavior at home
- Enhances quality of life
- Friendly and professional staff
- Constant Supervision
In order to keep all our playmates happy and safe, we require that your dog be up to date on all of the following:
- Vaccinated for:
- Bordetella (kennel cough)
- Rabies/Distemper (DHPP or similar)
- Heartworm Preventative
- Spayed or Neutered, if a 1+ years old
- Must be on a flea/tick preventative
- & Love playing with other dogs!
*Vet documentation will be required*
All dogs must be in good general health, be social in nature, and free of aggressive tendencies.
Before a dog is accepted to day camp, they must first pass a screening process that takes place at our facility. During our screening process we will conduct a behavior assessment based on your dog's personality, temperament, energy level, ability to play with others, stress cues, and obedience. We truly believe there are NO "bad" dogs, some just don't play well with others! We screen Daycamp dogs to ensure our facility is a safe environment for all.
We reserve the right to ask any dog exhibiting aggressive or unacceptable behavior to leave camp.